At TBVQ Abogados we cover all aspects of a company’s activities, from incorporation to winding-up. We provide our services to all companies, from start-ups founded by entrepreneurs, to established family businesses or those which are part of a multinational group.
Our advice includes, among others:
- Domestic and international commercial contracts.
- Company acquisitions.
- Drawing up of articles of association specifically designed for the characteristics of the company to be incorporated, its intended shareholding and governance.
- Drafting and negotiation of shareholder agreements suitable to the characteristics of the corporation and its members, including joint venture contracts and clearing deadlock situations.
- Advice throughout the incorporation of the company and the successive rounds of financing (capital increase and reduction, admission of new shareholders, foreign investment, etc.).
- Secretary to the Board (minutes of General Shareholders’ Meetings and of Meetings of the Board of Directors, drawing up and approval of annual financial statements, mandatory company books, notarisation, formalisation, and registration of corporate resolutions with the Commercial Registry, etc.).
- Structural changes in the company: mergers, demergers, global assignment of assets and liabilities, conversion of the company into a different type of entity and international relocation of the registered offices.
- Private equity.
- Remuneration systems for directors and senior executives.
- Analysis and prevention of directors’ liability, including prevention of money laundering.
- Advice on implementing compliance policies.
- Specific advice regarding family businesses.
- Representation at shareholders’ meetings.
- Challenging corporate resolutions and defence of minority shareholders or partners.
- Not for Profit Organisations: foundations and associations.
- Advice on compliance with EU Data Protection Regulations and with Spanish Personal Data and Digital Rights Laws.