TBVQ Abogados provides advice and support to companies in crisis situations, both from a legal and from a financial point of view, throughout the insolvency process. The aim is to design a speedy and effective settlement of the company’s liabilities, focussing on the responsibility of the businessperson, so that our client can resume their business projects.
Our involvement includes, among others:
- Advice at the stages prior to formal insolvency.
- Drafting of early settlement proposals.
- Notification of pre-bankruptcy negotiations.
- Request for voluntary insolvency proceedings.
- Legal counsel and advice during the insolvency proceedings.
- Representation of creditors and credit defence.
- Advice during the winding up and liquidation stage.
- Preparing agreements with creditors.
- Natural persons insolvency and the so-called “Second Chance Act”.