TBVQ Abogados works with an external department of lawyers and experts in labour relations. Within our ongoing advice to corporations and entrepreneurs, we provide a variety of services, from negotiating, drafting and terminating work contracts to dealings with the administration and conflict resolution. We also defend the interests of our clients before the courts and advise in company restructuring and collective bargaining.
This department offers, among others, the following:
- Assistance with Labour Inspections.
- Labour and Social Security audits (due diligence).
- Accidents at the workplace (lack of security measures, etc.).
- Work contracts in general and specific for senior management. Preparing payslips.
- Defence in disciplinary proceedings.
- Retirement and disability procedures.
- Lay-off procedures (ERE).
- Debt settlement with the Social Security.
- Labour jurisdiction conflict (claims, dismissals, settlement, etc).
- Exclusivity, non-competition and confidentiality clauses.
- Remuneration systems.
- Company transfer and succession.
- Advice on Social Security obligations, benefits and subsidies available.
- Drafting of internal company policy protocols and equality plans.
- Advice on parental leave, temporary leave, reconciliation of work and private life.